Pages: « 1 »

Sportscrazy
Best female and male skier
Date: Nov 19, 2008 8:01:07 AM PST
Author: Sportscrazy

Just wondering who people think are the best skiers in the state.

Chandy

Date: Nov 19, 2008 8:44:58 AM PST
Author: Chandy

In the ENTIRE state? I only know about the kids in Class A. I think Zander Markellos could be the best, if he keeps his atitude in check. For the girls, Jayme Gough is a contender, Kyle Cyr (sorry if I botched her name) is very talented as well.

Sportscrazy

Date: Nov 19, 2008 10:30:40 AM PST

Im looking for the top skiers all over the state for the 08-09 season. I agree zander could be a very good skier this year maybe even the best. I know kyle cyr graduated. So she wont be in the conversion even tho she would be one of the best.

PowMow
Best male skier
Date: Nov 21, 2008 12:05:34 PM PST
Author: PowMow

Don't forget Luke Hammond who posted one of the best EHSC finishes ever for ME last year

SKIME

Date: Nov 23, 2008 11:24:12 AM PST
Author: SKIME

Luke Hammond transfered to Deering, and I don't think they
have a ski team. His finish at the eastern High School Championship last year was impressive, 2nd I believe.

Pat Sage and Joe Atwood graduated, probably the two best
skiers in the state for the last 4 years, who's going to fill the
void?

blizzardracer92

Date: Nov 23, 2008 12:52:35 PM PST
Author: blizzardracer92

Luke Hammond should of had an "impressive" finish at the EHSC, he attended CVA for a few years, he ended the 2007 season at CVA with about 100 points in GS and 80 in SL which is pretty darn good for a kid that was 16 at the time. And are we talking about just public highschool ski racers or are we also talking about kids at ski academies? Because then I would have to say that Ben Morse is the best in the state.

Sportscrazy

Date: Nov 23, 2008 6:50:38 PM PST

Talking about the best skiers in highschool. But if we were gonna talk about the skiers in the academies then yes Ben Morse is the best skier hands down. He is one of the best skiers i have ever seen. Very impressive.

blizzardracer92

Date: Nov 25, 2008 6:39:12 PM PST
Author: blizzardracer92

its amazing that as a 2nd year j2 hes going into the season with around 30 in sl and 40 and gs (i believe). i heard that hes doing NORAMs this year.its simply unbelievable that some one the same age as me is on that high of a level.

Search Web

Google

Search Forum

Forum Tags

There are no tags at this time.